Sunday, January 8, 2012

You are my sweetest downfall

Source: http://www.contrariwise.org/

My friend and roommate had a massive blow out with her boyfriend leading him to now be another ex. As myself and a few other friends rallied to comfort her and get her out of the apartment, it occurred to me that relationships are hard for everyone. 

With my 29th birthday rolling around the corner here soon, I have been taking stock in what I have in my life and what I would like to have in the future. Relationships were my number one priority in the past but lately I feel that my priorities have shifted. School and work are number 1 followed closely by volunteering. Relationships have fallen by the way side. I don't feel that it is all that necessary for me to be paired off with someone. I enjoy my time and spending it as I please. 

Plus there is more room in the bed for the dog and I to snuggle. 

No comments:

Post a Comment