Saturday, January 7, 2012

Little Miss Sunshine

Source: http://blog.postcodelottery.com/


I've been bumming lately, I suspect it's the weather and the amount of work I have to get done in very little time. Tonight I stayed home to do laundry (finally) and knit. I know, I know, crazy night. I did lock myself out of the apartment but luckily, my adorable neighbor was home to help me out. He then stopped back to bring me a new screen since we had to rip mine to get in.

I have plans to hike tomorrow with the dog and the most recent ex. I'm looking forward to getting out of the city. I might even stop out at the Methuen MSPCA and walk a few pups while I'm out. I'm trying to feed myself good food, happy thoughts, and healthy activities. I'm doing everything I can to keep my spirits up and my soul full.

What do you do to cure the winter blues?

No comments:

Post a Comment