Wednesday, January 4, 2012

Busy like a lab rat... Or something.



I've been working on my thesis. Classes are over and thesis work time is at an all time max, which means... STRESS! Anxiety! Panic! Or, I just chill and get it done. I choose the latter. I have a snuggly dog who sits next to me snoring while I type away or read articles or analyze data. Fun stuff, I'm telling you!

I do get to go to an orientation for the local MSPCA. I get to walk dogs! I'm also going to check into fostering animals. All I need is the approval of my landlord and I can be a foster mom to dogs that need socialization.

I've felt a need to volunteer lately and give back to the community. And since kids aren't my thing, I decided that I would volunteer at the animal shelter. Saturday is the orientation and I am incredibly excited!

No comments:

Post a Comment