Thursday, October 20, 2011

Point Zero


The points in green are optimal satisfaction with the six areas in the circle. The gold is where I ranked myself on those areas. Work is great, I love it. I know I made the right decision. Friends are alright, things could improve, but I'm working on it. Physically and spiritually, I'm in the same place I have been for years. I'm not ready to tackle that yet. Fun is low and adventure is low. 

These are two areas I want to look towards improving on a daily basis. I try to have fun everyday, doing things that I enjoy and helping others to do the same. Adventure doesn't come by as often as I would like it. If I had my way, I would set out for an adventure every weekend. Small things, hikes, time out of the city, exploring the city more, doing something new. I crave adventure and need to take the time and make it happen. 

Trying new things is difficult. Fear creeps in and I like to retreat, back to the comfortable, back to where I know I will succeed. But that's not adventurous. I need to be less fearful. Lets embrace adventure!

No comments:

Post a Comment