Sunday, June 24, 2012

Relax, don't do it..


Since my plans for this weekend didn't pan out quite as I had expected, it gave me a chance to slow down and relax for a change. I spent the mornings at the dog park and had a chance to bond with my two pups and hang out with other dog obsessed people. 

Also, I caught up on trashy reality TV and knitting. I feel like knitting gives me an excuse to watch the terrible TV that I do. I'm not actually watching it, I'm knitting. This is how I justify it. 

Things at home have been tense, so it was nice to just relax, knit, and shut my brain off for a bit. I've picked up The Artist's Way again, in another attempt to work my way through it. I have made it through week one, minus the morning pages. I'm hoping to be able to start those up again starting tomorrow. We'll see how that goes...

Five weeks until I am leaving for Pittsburgh and then on to Chicago. I'm counting down the days!

No comments:

Post a Comment