Sunday, July 25, 2010

Finally grounded

In the wake of numerous relationship crises amongst my friends, I have found a new sense of calm. I feel that as I witness these tales unfold in the most unfortunate of ways, I am thankful that I am not in that position. While single life can be lonely at times, it is mainly fun filled and exciting. Finding this new freedom and sense of independence has done wonders for feeling more settled and grounded in life. I have found that as days go by, I am much more alright with not knowing what direction I want to take in my career. I'm alright with trying new paths and look forward to the next adventure. While I may not have someone to hold my hand through it all, I know that I can always come home to a wet nose and wagging tail - which is all that I need at this point.

No comments:

Post a Comment